With a focus on “Evolving Relationships that Work for Kids”, special education directors are invited to chat with Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez during a series of six sessions around the state designed to foster an open dialogue and address topics important to the field. With the first session scheduled for November 20th and the final session for June 17th, Dr. Rodriguez plans to discuss topics such as:
- Partnerships Aligned with State Regulations and New Laws,
- Building Capacity of General Education Administrators,
- Working with Families in the Places Where They Live,
- Creating Advocacy Opportunities for Students with Disabilities within Boards of Education and Central Office,
- Working Together to Racially, Culturally, and Linguistically Diversify Our Special Education, and
- Director’s Workforce, and Developing Community Partners.
For a complete list of sessions, locations and times, please see the following link: