The Connecticut State Department of Education, in collaboration with the RESC Alliance, is sponsoring six cohorts of a Structured Literacy Series: Systematic Teaching of Basic Literacy Skills. Join us for this FREE, virtual workshop and learn systematic, structured methods for teaching decoding, encoding, oral, and written expression to students with learning disorders and specific language disabilities.
• Define and model strategies to teach students who have specific reading disabilities
• Identify skills needed to develop basic proficiency in reading and spelling
• Learn the developmental progression of oral language skills that prepare students for reading proficiency
To learn more about this training and for information on how to register, please see the attached flyer: CSDE/RESC Alliance 2021-22 Structured Literacy Series: Systematic Teaching of Basic Literacy Skills.
For questions or assistance with registration, please contact Lisa Fiano by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 860-524-4040.
- Transition from Birth to Three to Public School – Updates
- CSDE/SERC 2021-2022 Secondary Transition Professional Learning Opportunities
- Professional Learning for Early Childhood Special Education Professionals in Connecticut
- Specific Learning Disability (SLD) and SLD/Dyslexia FREE Online Modules
- Structured Literacy Program Training Series Calendar At-a-Glance (October 2021 to December 2021) – VIRTUAL Workshops
- Professional Learning for Early Childhood Special Education Professionals – SAVE THE DATES!
- Updated Resource now posted: A Parent’s Guide to Special Education in Connecticut
- UPDATE! SAVE THE DATE: OCTOBER 7th – Administrator Responsive Support Sessions – Professional Learning for Administrators of School Based Early Childhood Programs
- SAVE THE DATES – Administrator Responsive Support Sessions – Professional Learning for Administrators of School Based Early Childhood Programs