The Timely and Accurate Calendar for 2017-18 Data Submissions may be found below.
Please save these important dates! Also, please continue to reference the 2016-17 Timely and Accurate Calendar (also below) until all data submission dates have expired.
- SAVE THE DATE: Paraeducator Symposium November 16, 2017!
- SAVE THE DATE for the Bureau of Special Education’s 14th Annual Back to School Meeting
- Connecticut Special Education Due Process Hearing Officers 2017
- Special Education Mediation in Connecticut – 2017
- Accessible eBooks Takes a Leap Forward
- 2017 Guidelines for Occupational Therapy in Connecticut Schools
- Changes to IEP Page 9, State and District Testing and Accommodations
- SAVE THE DATE for Putting Research-to-Practice in Teacher Preparation: a CEEDAR Conference on September 29, 2017
- REMINDER: Required Legislation – Language and Communication Plan for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing