In the event you were not able to attend the PreK-3 grade leadership webinar on May 6th the link to the recording is below.
We are also looking to collect information about future professional learning opportunities in this area and would appreciate your input via the following survey link: https://sdect.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5stEGD8QSJqhy6i
- CREC Soundbridge Better Hearing and Speech Professional Development Opportunities This Month!
- Webinar – Play and Learning: Considerations for Summer 2021 Preschool Programming
- Related Services Communities of Practice for May-June 2021
- CASP Call for Nominations for School Psychologist of the Year and the Distinguished Service Award
- Don’t Miss this Leading Pre-K to 3 Learning Communities Event on May 6th!
- Three Important Resources for Teachers and Leaders from Blue Engine
- Special Education Least Restrictive Environment Training – Spring 2021
- Southern Connecticut State University Center of Excellence on Autism Spectrum Disorders: 2nd Conference on Transition – VIRTUAL
- Glossary of Early Special Education Terminology