The Connecticut State Department of Education, in collaboration with the RESC Alliance, is sponsoring three cohorts of a Structured Literacy Series: Systematic Teaching of Basic Literacy Skills. Please see the flyer for additional information related to the training.
Join us for this FREE, virtual workshop and learn systematic, structured methods for teaching decoding, encoding, oral, and written expression to students with learning disorders and specific language disabilities.
• Define and model strategies to teach students who have specific reading disabilities
• Identify skills needed to develop basic proficiency in reading and spelling
• Learn the developmental progression of oral language skills that prepare students for reading proficiency
Please visit the CREC Events page at www.crec.org/events to register for one of the cohorts. For questions or assistance with registration, please contact Lisa Fiano by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 860-524-4040.
- Remote Learning Guidance for Preschool
- Related Services Communities of Practice meetings for November/December 2020
- Structured Literacy Program Training Series Professional Learning Opportunity – Orton-Gillingham Introductory Training
- Performance Matters 2020 Webinar Series – First Webinar October 22nd!
- Webinar: Early Childhood Environments During the COVID-19 Health Emergency
- Professional Development and Family Networking Opportunities through the New England Consortium on Deafblindness
- Related Services Communities of Practice for the 2020-2021 School Year – Update for October
- Don’t Miss the Next Early Childhood Round Table Which Addresses Special Ed Services
- The Science of Autism Talk Series