Applications are now open for the Connecticut Youth Leadership Project, Inc. (CT-YLP) – 2023 CT Youth Leadership Forum (YLF), scheduled for July 31 – August 3, 2023 at the University of Connecticut, Storrs campus. The CT-YLP Memorandum and 2023 CT YLF Student Application can be found on the CT-YLP Student Applications webpage. The application deadline: February 20, 2023.
Questions can be directed to Stephanie Barksdale, Executive Director, by phone at 860-689-6868 or by email at email@example.com.
- E-Learning Series on Attendance & Engagement
- Connecticut Council for Exceptional Children’s FREE Virtual Conference on Progress Monitoring
- CSDE 2022-2023 Secondary Transition Professional Learning Opportunities
- CSDE 2022-23 Specific Learning Disability (SLD) and SLD/Dyslexia Professional Learning Opportunities
- NEW Connecticut IEP Manual
- In case you haven’t seen this! Combatting Educator Shortages Series continues TODAY, TOMORROW and WEDNESDAY at 4 PM
- Free Workshop! Making Connections Through Puppetry: Introductory Training for Professionals Working with Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Here they come! Convening to Assist in the 2022–23 Transition to Kindergarten and First Grade
- What Parents Should Know About Kindergarten Entry, Enrollment, and Attendance