The revised SLD/Dyslexia Assessment Resource Guide is now available on the SDE’s website and can be found at http://portal.ct.gov/SDE/Publications/SLD-Dyslexia-Assessment-Resource-Guide.
Also, the following document contains a list of all of the free SLD/Dyslexia online courses/modules available from SERC. These can be accessed at http://ctserc.org/about/serc-programs/dyslexia/professional-learning-resources or an abbreviated version can be found at SLD Dyslexia Free Online Courses.
- SAVE THE DATE: Connecticut Restraint and Seclusion Prevention Initiative Partnership Fifth Annual Conference
- Updated Guidelines Regarding Independent Education Evaluations and In-School Observations
- Opportunity for Support – Connecticut’s School Climate Transformation Grant (CT SCTG)
- The Bureau of Special Education Welcomes Its Newest Member
- Technical Assistance Available Through the CT School Transformation Grant
- Timely and Accurate Calendar 2017-18 is here!
- SAVE THE DATE: Paraeducator Symposium November 16, 2017!
- SAVE THE DATE for the Bureau of Special Education’s 14th Annual Back to School Meeting
- Connecticut Special Education Due Process Hearing Officers 2017