Registration is now open for a professional learning opportunity to support teachers and leaders engaged in the work of designing early learning environments that buffer stress, reduce challenging behaviors, and promote children’s healthy development ages 3-8. Review the informational flyer (EC Symposium September 26, 2019 ) for more details and registration information.
- Early Childhood Special Education: LEA Responsibilities for SEDAC Reports and Child Find
- 8-Day Training Series on Planning and Placement Team (PPT) Practices for Improved Student Outcomes
- SAVE THE DATE for the 2020 Para-Symposium and Paraeducator of the Year Recognition
- Individualized Education Program Document Revision Process
- Summer 2019 LifeCourse Planning Tools Professional Learning Sessions
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) LEA Requirements
- Opportunity for Special Education Leaders Who are Concluding Their First Year in the Position
- Parent Symposium – Spread the Word!
- SAVE THE DATES – September 20 & 21, 2019 for the Connecticut Secondary Transition Symposium!