The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) and the State Education Resource Center (SERC) invite first-year special education leaders (Assistant Superintendents of Pupil Services, Pupil Services Directors, Special Education Directors, Special Education Supervisors) to participate in a two-day training series.
For more detail and registration information, please see this flyer
- Parent Symposium – Spread the Word!
- SAVE THE DATES – September 20 & 21, 2019 for the Connecticut Secondary Transition Symposium!
- FREE Hands-On Learning Sessions for Life Course Planning Tools
- If You Would Like to Provide Input on the State’s Current IEP Document Please Review This Posting
- SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 – SAVE THE DATE for the 16th Annual Bureau of Special Education Back to School Meeting
- REMINDER! Registration is OPEN for Childhood Conversations – Together We Will conference!
- REMINDER! Join one of the 2019 Regional Pre-K Transition Forums!
- SAVE THE DATES – Special Education Leadership Year One Reflection Series
- CT Documentation and Observation for Teaching System (CT DOTS)