On March 31, 2020, the Connecticut State Department of Education, Special Education Division Director, Bryan Klimkiewicz, issued a memorandum to Connecticut Superintendents of Schools, Directors of Special Education and Pupil Services, and Directors of Approved Private Special Education Programs regarding continued educational opportunities and approved private special education programs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please review this important memorandum at https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SDE/Digest/2019-20/March-31-2020-BSE-Memorandum-APSEPs-COVID-19.pdf
- Special Education Guidance and Resources for COVID-19
- Continued Educational Opportunities and Special Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- REMINDER: Planning and Placement Team Leadership Institute (PPTLI) is Accepting Applications for 2020-2021!
- 8-Day Training Series on Planning and Placement Team Practices for Improved Student Outcomes
- Applications to become a Pyramid implementation site are up on the OEC website!
- Registration Now Open! Explore the Landscape of Equity and Bias through the Lens of Social-Emotional Learning with national speaker, Dr. Rosemarie Allen.
- Stress: Family Caregivers of Children with Disabilities
- REGISTRATION OPEN for CSDE March 11, 2020 Leadership Forum – Engaging in Productive Partnerships at the Planning and Placement Team Meeting
- Initial Evaluation Timeline Memorandum