The Paraeducator Development and Leadership Symposium will be a valuable professional learning opportunity for Paraeducators, as well as a time to recognize and celebrate the significant contributions Paraeducators make to the successful education experiences of so many Connecticut students. For more details and registration information please see Paraeducator Development and Leadership Symposium and Recognition of the 2020 District Paraeducators of the Year Flyer.
- Upcoming Training Dates on Data Privacy & Technology Needs of Students with Disabilities
- 2019-2020 CSDE and SERC Professional Learning Opportunities for Secondary Transition
- The International Dyslexia Association Connecticut Presents: Structured Literacy – Closing the Reading Gap – October 25, 2019
- Structured Literacy Professional Development Opportunities
- 16th Annual Bureau of Special Education Back to School Meeting Materials and Presentations
- Early Childhood Special Education Professional Development Opportunity: The Role of the Paraeducator in High-Quality Early Childhood Settings that Serve Children with IEPs
- Early Childhood Special Education – Professional Development Opportunities in October 2019!
- CASP Presents their 2019 Fall Conference!
- Packing a Punch with AT: Getting the most out of your AT resources and supports! (A Special October Workshop for Cohort C capacity building)