The Leadership Forums are designed for district special education administrators to build their knowledge around specific topics, procedures, and practices to support their roles on behalf of serving students with disabilities and their families.
Join us at 8:30 for check in and networking.
Agenda begins at 9:00 AM and includes:
- Welcome/Bureau of Special Education updates
- New “draft” IEP discussion/presentation
- Overview of the March 11th Leadership forum
- Overview of the 2020-2021 8-Day PPT Leadership Series and Planning and Placement Team Leadership Institute (PPTLI)
- IDEA Grant application/MOE calculator
Lunch is on your own
You will find us at the Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, 100 Capital Boulevard, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Registration Link: https://ctserc.net/febleadership