These PD opportunities will be geared specifically towards the needs of school-based teams regarding fidelity in assistive technology (AT) supports and will provide new information about best practice for these services. We will also cover the latest trends in AT and how they can be implemented throughout classrooms as well as during important transitional stages. This includes a wide variety of AT supports (iOS, Chromebook, etc.). Spend the day with AT Specialists from NEAT and discuss your students’ needs.
- The content will be the same at each session. You can travel to any one of those 6.
- Bring a team of people.
Dates and Locations:
- October 3, 2019 in Hartford, CT
- October 9, 2019 in Hebron, CT
- October 10, 2019 in Vernon, CT
- October 21, 2019 in Waterbury, CT
- October 22, 2019 in Bridgeport, CT
- October 31, 2019 in Meriden, CT
Pick one and register here: https://assistivetechnology.oakhillct.org/neat-events/